Sunday, April 20, 2008

MY FirST TImE

ohhhh maannn!!! I am so saaad!! Because i'm not talking about sex
but my first accident with my fucking ZR.....oh man i still can't believe
in our touge we have a "special downhill hairpin" that you attack in 4th gear
and it's quite funny if you find the right timing to brake and shift down till 2nd gear
(with a good heel and toe) but yesterday for some reason (first of all i am real badass asshole dummy bullshit!!!!!) i've lost the right timing in that corner + overspeed.....and so my car went in a fucking understeer and hit the guardrail..."nooooo isn't real!!!" i tought untill i felt the guardrail touch my front bumper.....maaaaann i'm really sad
result: i damage some part of the car's body but fortunately the chassis is still perfect and i didn't destroy anything of the cooling system (and this was very lucky because it permit me to come back home yesterday!)
only one thing is not really good....the rear tyre is croocked and probably i've deformed the rear axle....damn! I was really an idiot!
here some photos about yesterday and this morning


we'll see on touge.com.my forum byeeee guyzzz!!!!!!!


Lw








2 comments:

mirage-rs said...

oh lewre! feel so sad for u bro :sad: hope u're ok... :smile:

Italian-Touge said...

eheh thanks bro!
and finally some one decided to leave a comment :-D

anyway the car is now ok because the rear axle is not deformed so the car needs only body repairs ;-)

eheh ehy Shalie you've coluored your satria? Cool!